Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Ruidiso
Gary and I just got back from going with his family to Ruidiso, New Mexico. Not everyone was able to go. Last year, everyone but me went. I didn't get to go last year due to working and not having enough leave. This year Cal, Mary Ann, Alisha, Gary and I went. We had lots of fun, but wished that everyone else could have been there too. Alisha flew to Alberqueque and meet her mom and dad at the airport. Gary and I stayed at the hotel and waited for them to arrive. After everyone was there we continued on to New Mexico. Cal and Mary Ann have a time share there. It is a nice 2 bedroom condo. When we got there we were greeted by some birds on the back patio. We couldn't believe that there were so many birds hanging out on the back patio. It is a amazing how they build their nests. Some of the other things that we did there are the following: We went to a maze ( I hated it, because I couldn't find my way out), horseback riding (This was so much fun, we even seen an elk while riding.), golfing (I played good the first day, but after that I lost my luck), shuffle board (Alisha and I both won once.), swam and played tennis. Gary is much better at playing sports than I am. All in all we had lots of fun and got to eat lots of yummy food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment