Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Good Day!

Today was a pretty good day. I woke up early and my baby was still sleeping so I decided to look for some stuff for school. I am sure that every teacher has dreams about their upcoming class. I keep thinking about next year. How will my students be and on and on. When Alyssa woke up I quickly feed her. Then we were kinda lazy and didn't do much. Then Gary came home and we took a nap. Gary usually gets home pretty early, but today he got home at 2:00 pm. He usually gets home about 1:00pm. When we woke up from our naps, I was telling Gary that it's funny how if he's home, Alyssa stops eating and looks directly at him. Then she'll eat and then stop this continues for about 5-10 minutes. While I was telling him this, Alyssa starts laughing. Her laugh is so contagious. If she's laughing, we are all laughing. I thought man I sure missed out on the joys of having children until now. Later we took a walk-well we roller bladed. I am not the best roller blader in the world. Perhaps, because I never had roller blades until I got married. After not roller bladding for awhile, it's quite hilarious to watch me now. I didn't fall, but I did have to have Gary help me(to prevent me from falling). I didn't realize how much our roads in our comunity slope. A family seen us roller blading and then realized they had a stroller that had hand breaks. We will probably get the jogging stroller for really cheap! Alyssa also rolled over today both ways. She has been rolling over, but just one way. I keep thinking, I need to have my house super clean. It's amazing how much we love our little Alyssa.

1 comment:

Ashley and Ivy said...

I haven't roller bladed in SOOOO long! sounds like fun! I love it when I wake up before Ivy, I get a lot done!!!