Yesterday, our school had our Thanksgiving Feast. It was alot of fun for my students and their families. While I was waiting for students to finish their special, someone mentioned to me that I had a baby on board. I can't believe that people are just starting to figure out that I'm pregnant. Although, this is probably a good thing! Yes, I'm not fat, just pregnant!
I have had such a hard time gaining the weight that I know is necessary for our baby to be healthy. Last week, I had to get ready to go to a family party. I didn't want to go, for fear of people telling me that I had gotten much bigger. It's amazing that when you have not had a child before, your willing to tell someone that they "are starting to show," or my favorite "You've grown since I've seen you." I don't know why, but when people tell me I'm getting bigger, I just want to cry. I guess growing up worrying about my weight and then having to gain all of this weight makes me feel that way. After 4 years of waiting to have a kid, I can't wait until she is born. We have been trying to think of names. Gary is set on one name and it's so hard to find a middle name to go with that name. Everyday my mom calls us and tells us a new name. I guess we'll have to wait and see what we'll name her. I also can't wait until she is born and I can start exercising more and doing sit ups. I definently will be walking so I can loose all of the "baby weight" I've gained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh I agree, NO 1 likes being told they are getting big! Until they have been in that situation they don't understand! Best of luck with the last part of your pregnancy (=
Post a Comment