Monday, January 19, 2009
Printing Issues
After spending at least a couple of hours or more, I am convinced that a prayer goes a long ways. Tonight I decided that I wanted to print up some reports for work. Little did I know that it would take me so much time. I started out by trying to install our old (well, not that old only four years old.) printer. The CD that came with the printer said that it was only good for Windows 98, 2000, and XP. I didn't realize this until I called the HP company. Last week we bought a new computer that now has Windows-Vista. Needless to say our printer wasn't going to work. Gary and I decided that we would try to use another printer, a printer that he had recieved from work. However, we couldn't find our printer's cd software. I decided to say a prayer. I am greatful that our Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers. After saying a quick prayer in my mind. I decided that I was going to try to see if the printer would work by downloading the software. It wouldn't. Then I realized that I needed to check to see if it was set for the correct printer. It wasn't so after changing the printer to the correct one, it worked! I can now go to bed and relax! Thank goodness for prayer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment