Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Room

On Saturday, Gary and my parents decied that we needed to start painting the baby's room. We painted the room pink and green. I couldn't help them. That was a major bummer, but the room turned out cute! Gary wanted to paint hot air balloons, flowers, and lady bugs. He created a pattern for each of the items and then painted them on the wall. It looks great! I'm greatful for parents who are always willing to help us. We now have our room painted and her crib ready for her to sleep in. I just hope that the doctor is right in telling us that we are going to have a little girl.

1 comment:

Krys said...

That sounds really cute! You have to post pics up of that for sure. We might even want to do the baby pics in her room :-D