Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yesterday's Doctor Appointment

Yesterday, I went to the doctor for my strep B test. (I think that's what it is called.) My doctor decided to check to see if I was dialated. I am at about a 2 already. I still have 4 weeks and 4 days left. I know that being at a 2 can last forever though. She told me that she wants me to go at least 2 more weeks. I had a blessing because my feet have been swelling so much and I don't want to go into labor until everything is ready. I think that my mom went fast though once she was dialated. Otherwise, I wouldn't be too worried. I have started my lesson plans for school. They are done until March. Some of the first week of March is completed! My mom told me that she would come and help me clean my house this weekend. Hopefully, I can have enough energy to keep everything up so that when our little one is here that everything will be in place. We just ordered a car seat and I'm hoping that it will be here in time. Gary is in the process of building her a crib, he wants it to be a surprise so I haven't seen it yet.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Thats exciting that she'll be here early.. hopefully not Too early but early is good!! Hopefully you'll get to have the shower and everything together before she decides to make her appearance though! I wish I could come by and help get things together =( Sorry!!