Wednesday, February 11, 2009
5 weeks and a couple days left!
I am so excited that I am almost done being pregnant. I have learned quite a bit (such as don't tell a pregnant woman that she's huge, even if she is.) It seems like everywhere I go, I get asked is it almost time yet? At school several people tell me, "Oh my goodness your getting big!" It's at times like these that I just want to sit down and cry. I can't believe how big I am, but I know that it will be worth all of the weight gain once she is here. Last Friday, I had a student tell me "Mrs. Sanders, you know those pictures of the teachers on our wall? You used to be skinny and now well, you know." I am determined that I will lose all of my pregnancy weight and be skinny once she is here. I know that it will take time to be back into my work pants and other prepregnancy clothing though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It'll happen, its just the making it happen thats not soo fun! I know Im always ready to start working out pretty quick after and you gotta wait that 6 weeks. But in that time some of the weight will just come off, and your stomach will definately shrink. =)
Post a Comment